Popular Posts

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Design Your Own Tattoo,Tattoos For Women





Design Your Own Tattoo
My stepfather passed away in 1994. This left my mother numb, and searching for anything to alleviate numbness examined. Therefore, at the age of forty-four, my mother got her first tattoo. It was a flower-entwined design of thorns and roses, Which signified the good times (roses) and the more horrible moments (thorns) of her lifetime. For her, it took away the numbness, and made ​​her realize she could still feel. I, myself, so received my first tattoo with her. I was twenty-one, and at a very self-hating point in my life. I have always been told how beautiful I was, but - like many insecure young women my age - I did not believe it.

So, what better way to feel beautiful, than to put a picture of beauty on myself? I chose a fairy - a passionate-looking woman who was not only nude, but then stood upon a rose - wings unfurled. Better yet, the tattoo looks like a butterfly from further away. The next time I got a tattoo, I wanted another fairy. However, I could not find an etching that I liked. Luckily, one of the tattoo artists happened to be a graduate of The Art Institute of Chicago (I grew up in a suburb of the Chicagoland area).

No comments:

Post a Comment